About Long Term Parking
Make a Reservation
LONG TERM PARKING AGREEMENT FORM
THIS FORM IS FOR FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS ONLY. PLEASE REVIEW OUR
The completion of this form is required prior to making a long term parking reservation. Please complete the form in its entirety. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-343-3933 with any questions. Alternatively, you may
download a printable PDF
and mail or fax the form if desired.
Start Date or Timeframe for Parking
Covered - $225/month
Uncovered - $150/month
Semi-monthly Covered - $150/2 weeks
Car Description/License Plate #
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Is your credit card billing address different from the address above?
If yes, please enter credit card billing address below:
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Pay by Check
Payment is due on the first of each month. Make check out to: DIAPark Ltd. and mail to address above.
Pay by Credit Card
Please continue to complete the form and submit. Upon receipt, our office will contact you to collect billing information.
Terms and Conditions
General Parking Agreement Terms
1. Payments are due in the office by the 1st of the month. Payments not received in the office by the 5th of each month, including declined or invalid credit cards will be charged a $25 late payment fee. Accounts more than 45 days past due will be forwarded to a licensed and bonded collection agency.
2. This agreement continues until cancelled by either party. To cancel, thirty (30) days written notice must be given from the FIRST day of the month. Cancellation requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com or to the office at the address above. Monthly fees are not pro-rated for cancellation.
Agreement Terms for Car Buddy and White Glove Valet Option:
1. Customer represents and warrants that Customer is the lawful owner of the Vehicle and/or has full legal authority to grant possession of the Vehicle to others. Customer hereby permits DIAPARK, its officers, employees and agents, to drive customer’s vehicle identified herein (the “Vehicle”) between Denver International Airport and DIAPARK’S facilities [and such other locations as DIAPARK deems necessary to perform services to the Vehicle as directed by customer] and to store the Vehicle at such location(s) as DIAPARK shall determine. Customer acknowledges that during the time period set forth in this Agreement, DIAPARK will be in lawful possession of the Vehicle.
2. Customer represents that liability insurance not less than the minimum amount required by the State of Colorado is in full force and effect with respect to the Vehicle and that such insurance will insure non-owner operators of the Vehicle. Customer acknowledges that customer’s insurance is primary and that, in the event of injury or damage, customer’s insurance will be responsible for the payment of any claim up to the limit of such insurance.
3. Customer agrees that DIAPARK shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Vehicle or the personal property therein, whether by theft, fire, accident, acts of God or otherwise. Customer assumes any and all risk of loss and damage to the Vehicle and the personal property therein.
4. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold DIAPARK harmless from any and all liability or damage resulting from mechanical failure of the Vehicle or from any act of Customer and its agents or guests.
5. DIAPARK will only be liable to customer for loss or damage resulting from DIAPARK’s negligent operation of the Vehicle.
Please use the electronic pen to sign, agreeing to our terms and conditions outlined above.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
17151 E. 32nd Avenue
Aurora, CO 80011
@I-70 & Airport Blvd.
COPYRIGHT © 2015 DIA PARK ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Web Development by